Each pin is individually reviewed and graded, with the following standards:
- Grade A pins look as they should, up to the artist's standards with no defects
- Grade B pins may have small issues, such as inconsistent metal finish or divots in the enamel
- Grade C pins may have incorrectly colored enamel or metal, but not enough to make the pin unrecognizable
2. Where is the store based?
This shop is managed by White Squirrel, out of Everett, WA
3. How long will it take to receive my order?
Our goal is to ship your order to you within a week of when you placed it.
Sometimes, like when we launch a new product or open the store, we get a higher than usual volume of orders. We're working as fast as we can to get the shipments out, and we appreciate your patience.
All orders will be sent with tracking numbers and you should receive an email from the shop with that info as soon as your item ships.
Once shipped, most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 12 weeks.
4. Do you ship pre-ordered items separately?
We hold the entire shipment until all items are available to be shipped. If you would like us to ship your pre-ordered items separately, please let us know by email.
5. What is this store's return and exchange policy?
If the item you purchased arrives broken or damaged, we will replace it. Just contact our store's support e-mail.
6. Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
Yes we do! Please be advised that shipping costs are considerably higher, and unfortunately that is beyond our control. If you do end up being over-charged for shipping, any additional charge will be refunded.
7. Do I have to pay VAT or import charges?
All orders placed by customers outside the USA may have to pay additional fees when your order is imported into your country. This is the responsibility of you, the customer, not the artist nor fulfillment company. By placing an order on this store, you agree that you are responsible for these charges.
8. How do you determine shipping charges?
We ship through the United states Postal Service and calculate shipping costs based on the weight and size of the package.
International shipping estimates can be exceptionally high, so we do refund any extraneous shipping costs once your package has shipped.
9. Do you offer a gift with purchase?
All orders will include a business card.